If you want an extraordinary life…You must take extraordinary measures.
But that doesn’t mean it has to be hard, painful or feel like a burden.
It also doesn’t mean you have to go through this alone.
It’s time for an overhaul. A shift. A major change.
- You show up in the world. (NO more being afraid to be seen, understood or heard.)
- You are treating yourself. (NO more sabotaging your efforts or questioning your abilities.)
- You are conducting your business. (Business as usual is so out…it’s time to do something meaningful in the world but most importantly it MUST be meaningful to you.)
I want you to:
- Have a life filled with those sweet, yet unforgettable moments. (Shhhhhh…the secret is YOU create them.)
- Own a sustainable, fun business doing something you love and making the kind of money you were destined to make.
- Face your fears and take the plunge (because leaping never hurt anyone).
- Stop settling for the status quo. (Those people are boring anyway!)
- Value your worth (both personally and professionally).
You may not realize it yet but YOU are AMAZING.
In fact, YOU ARE LEGENDARY.
I see it. I feel it.
And I know that with some courage, clarity and consistent action you can get there.
So who am I?
I’m Kimberly Riggins (officially) but my middle name is Get Shit Done. (Go on…check out my birth certificate.)
What I do know is if you’ve read this far…I’m about to become your secret weapon.
I know having support, someone who BELIEVES in you, someone who will FIGHT just as hard for your dreams as you do, is half the battle.
Think of me as the Mickey to your Rocky. The gal in your corner, pushing you to go one more round. The one person who KNOWS you can do it, even if you don’t in that moment. (What can I say…I am HUGE ROCKY fan…just go with it!)
So, jump in the ring with me. Because “In the ring, the truth will always find you.”
And the TRUTH is fucking freeing. (Oh yeah, if you hate curse words, then I’m not your girl because I rarely have a filter.)
Let’s get to know each other. Wanna hang out with me + a camaraderie of kick-ass women (who I like to refer to as BossLadies)? Join us over on The BossLady Circle. And don’t forget to scoop up your money superpower assessment. It’s mind-blowing!